Chipolo ONE – Smart Item Finder, Red
• FIND the marked items
• RING a paired item or phone
• GET AN ALERT that you are leaving without your keys
• LOCATE the marked item before it is lost
Availability: On the way from the manufacturer
How does Chipolo work?
It is a small pendant with a replaceable battery and an eyelet. You can easily attach it not only to the keys, but also a purse, bag or backpack. After pairing with the Chipolo application, which is also in Czech, it is an indispensable tool for finding things. If you can't remember where you put the marked item, just ring it from your smartphone with a 120 dB sound.
How to find your lost phone?
The elaborative application also thinks about the difficulties when your phone falls behind an object You can also use the finder to ring the mobile phone on which you have the Chipolo application installed. Just double-click on the paired finder and the phone will answer from its hiding place.
You are not alone in finding your lost property. Other Chipolo users will help you find the marked item thanks to an anonymous lost and found network. How to do it?
- In the application, simply mark the item as lost to send an anonymous signal to other users
- Other users' phones within the range of your lost item will detect Chipolo’s new location
- You will then receive an anonymous notification with the new location of your Chipolo on your phone and email
- You can also send a message to the lock screen with a contact for the finder from any browser
Check how you can use Chipolo features
More useful features
Chipolo adapts to your daily routines. Do you share car keys? In that case, just share them in the application. Chipolo will also notify you by sending an alert that you are probably leaving without a marked item. And thirdly, another lifestyle feature – as long as the Chipolo is within the range of your mobile phone, it will also serve as a wireless camera shutter and your selfie photos will simply be perfect.
- Ring Chipolo – finder will make a sound after you ring it from the app
- Find your phone – ring your phone by double clicking the Chipolo (even in a silent mode)
- Last known location – track your item to where you last had it via the Chipolo app
- Out of range alerts – receive a notification from the app when you leave your item behind
- Share Chipolo with your loved ones – by sharing via the app you can to help each other find your misplaced items
- Community search – when any Chipolo user comes near your item, you will receive an updated location
- Voice control – Chipolo works with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa and Siri
- Change ringtone – set a ringtone of your choice for your Chipolo
- Widget on your home screen – quick control without opening the app
- Wireless selfie shutter – Chipolo gets rid of unnatural angles of your selfies
Life is messy but finding your things doesn’t have to be. The companion app with many features is free to download for iOS and Android. You can pair up to 9 finders with one user account, 7 of them can be simultaneously active in the application.
- Dimensions: 37,9 mm x 6,4 mm
- Range: 60 m line of sight (obstacles can reduce the range)
- Volume: up to 120 dB
- Water resistant: IPX5 standard (splash proof)
- Power: Standard replaceable battery CR 2032 (lasts up to 2 years)
- Available in these colours: white, yellow, red, green, blue, black
- Devices with iOS 11 and higher
- Devices with Android 5 and higher (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch) The current list of compatible devices can be found here
Simple, smart and reliable Chipolo finders come from a team of 6 friends who decided to face everyday problems with lost keys and things to the fullest. That's why they joined Kickstarter in 2013, and since then they have grown into an international company with their own products and applications that help find lost stuff in more than 200 countries.